POSITION: analytics Manager – MMO (Media Mix Modeling)
LOCATION: Shanghai/Nanjing, China
job TYPE: Data Mining/ Data Modeling
COMPANY: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (crm) agency
The Manager will conduct quantitative analysis for clients in support of the development of effective marketing programs. This role will be responsible for managing projects, timelines and deliverables and delivering results, recommendations and advice to clients:
- Conducts advanced quantitative analyses of the marketing effectiveness of clients; builds sophisticated econometric models to determine marketing lift.
- Build optimization scenarios to determine optimal marketing budgets.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains analytical software programs to support analytical reports and tools. Assists in developing internal systems that consistently provide all clients with standard reporting and analysis.
- Extracts and processes large quantities of data from data warehouses and other data marts in support of analyses.
- Creates presentations and other deliverables to provide results, recommendations and advice to clients and other business partners.
- Manages project tasks, timelines and deliverables.
- Ability to succeed as both an individual contributor and as a member of a larger team.
- 5+ years' experience in a quantitative marketing arena, marketing mix modeling experience a plus
- Optimization experience
- Agency or consulting experience a plus
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field
- SAS, SQL
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills; experienced team player
- Strong problem solving; takes initiative