POSITION: Head of CRM
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Technical Consulting, Strategy
REPORT TO: CEO
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
- The role of the Head of CRM is to oversee all CRM functions, building the business’s overall consumer management capability in order to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touch-points of the business.
- Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customer
- Foster an inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Take advantage of the full capabilities of the CRM system and own the relationship with the CRM platform
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximise the potential from the customer data
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Recruitment, management and development of direct reports
- Oversee, implement and review team planning, processes and effectiveness, including reviewing team capacity, allocation and operations
- Own and manage projects in addition to day to day workload
- Working with other leaders to monitor income versus plan and associated target impacts; providing information to relevant colleagues in line with company guidelines relating to billing/project management.
- Ensuring sign-off in relation to timelines and requirements for new SOW and/or pitches to new clients.
- Working with Commercial Team to identify, lead and win new opportunities. Ensuring client development opportunities reach appropriate colleagues. Developing new products and ideas to sell to clients, working with colleagues to propose new solutions.
- Encouraging others to share ideas with wider group, helping to promote internal and external events’ participation. Also creating ideas and sharing with wider group; leading innovation workstreams. Being a role model for others, leading by example.
- Representing the organisation internally and externally at events and in negotiations.
- Consider ways to measure if campaigns are cutting across markets and brands, considering if there are any business development opportunities to capitalise on.
- Keeping abreast of new developments and applications relevant to the organisation, within our and our clients’ industries. Leading on white paper releases and supporting the team in engaging with internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing.
- You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential. You are data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation.
- Experience of implementing CRM automation platforms
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information and make recommendations through both written and verbal reports/presentations