Position: Analytics Manager
Location: Shanghai China
Job Type: Management Consultant
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency with a team of over 1,400 exceptionally talented people working throughout the United States, China and the UK.
At COMPANY we believe that finding and keeping A-talent is as important as landing a million-dollar account. We don’t just “fill seats” — we work hard to find the right people. That’s one of the reasons we’ve been so successful, and why we’ve been growing more than 20% every year. To keep up with that growth, we need to bring on an experienced Manager to exceed client expectations in the overall CRM process for both Client and CPG suppliers through consultative and analytic methods.
Our three main objectives and deliverables for this Manager position are as follows:
1. Build and maintain key client relationships
2. Drive incremental CRM activities with Client and CPG suppliers
3. Identify opportunities to leverage COMPANY capabilities and services
This Manager will conduct quantitative analysis for clients in support of the development of effective marketing programs. This role will be responsible for managing projects, timelines and deliverables as well as mentoring junior analysts, contributing to their technical and career development. The primary mission will be to standardize
processes in order to maximize efficiency, increase the speed of deliverables, and decrease errors.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts advanced quantitative analyses of the marketing effectiveness of clients; and builds sophisticated statistical models to segment customer population, to enhance upgrading and deepen retention strategies, and to lift profitability by improving customer channel behavior through marketing drivers.
- Develops, writes, and presents strategic recommendations and projects that directly address clients’ toughest questions. Participates in brainstorming sessions that identify new marketing opportunities for clients.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains analytical software programs to support analytical reports and tools. Assists in developing internal systems that consistently provide all clients with standard reporting and analysis.
- Extracts and processes large quantities of data from data warehouses and other data marts in support of assignments. Applies data mining and analyzes marketing and demographic data. Tracks and evaluates customer acquisition efforts, market trends and customer behavior.
- Works across the business units to leverage leading edge technology and meets client and client team requests on time and with accuracy.
- Organizes and maintains research information.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technological advancements by staying informed of advancements in the industry and developing vendor relationships to maintain competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Manages project tasks, timelines and deliverables.
- 5+ years’ experience in quantitative marketing arena preferably within the CPG industry
- Agency or consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to scale/grow a team to support multiple accounts and projects at an acceptable margin
- At least 4 years creating analytic roadmaps, recommending initiatives, engaging senior level analytic & marketing clients to provide business outcomes & value through data driven solutions