POSITION: China Agency Services (AS) Group Leader
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Digital Director
REPORT TO: China GM
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
We are looking for an analytically minded, Agency Services Group Leader. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media (Including display media, search and email) strategy, planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach.
We are looking for smart, passionate and experienced leader who wants to lead an innovative team in a rapidly evolving industry.
The China Agency Services Group Leader will manage a team of media planners, buyers, analysts, electronic message and web designers. This leader will partner with the company’s vertically oriented client teams to oversee the delivery of cross channel media programs that include search, email, display, and media analytics. This leader is expected to be familiar with China digital media ecosystem and have a broad range of experience across search, email and display media disciplines.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
Lead multiple teams across Agency Services Group (search, display, email, studio, and media analytics); responsible for fostering teamwork and driving motivation of team members while enabling flawless execution of client campaigns
Partner with company US teams to deliver against client goals across email, search, and display campaigns
Manage expectations, both internally and externally, by leading international teams with proactive and effective communications and problem resolution skills
Responsible for ensuring growth of team members in the areas of digital capabilities, client management, problem solving and business communications; overall performance management responsibility
- Strong experience working within display media platforms (DSPs, Ad Servers, etc.) as well as Search platforms (Baidu, Bing, Yahoo, Google, etc.)
- More than 15 years of client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side. Client side experience must include a leadership role.
- Solid understanding of all key channels (email, Search, Display, etc.,)
- CRM background/working knowledge is preferred.
- Nice to have an experience in working with international team on global delivery
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Proven strategic leadership and cross-team program management in a matrix environment, including mentoring and managing staff
- Ability to manage client relationships, especially sensitive issues and effectively problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and Chinese