POSITION: CyberSecurity Officer
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: IT
REPORT TO: CFO
COMPANY: A modern industrial group based in Germany with operations throughout the world. In core business Chemicals are a global leader. The company now has a total of 18 companies and 15 production sites in the region with around 4,000 employees.
- Responsible for information security management of related companies in greater China, including establishing enterprise information security management system and implementing relevant information security control; Promote the company’s business and follow the company’s information security policy
- Cooperate with business departments to identify key information assets and assess risks related to data security management practices to ensure the security operation of the company’s businesses
- Participated in the information security architecture and requirement design of the company’s business system, and was familiar with the requirements of security management in various stages of the software development life cycle to ensure the security of the business system
- Understand the domestic information security regulatory requirements, find out gap and provide support to meet regulatory requirements and support supervision and internal audit and compliance audit, ensure timely follow up and resolve problems found
- Develop and help implement processes and procedures, in order to improve the incident response and accident analysis, record events during all activities, and provide status updates in the life cycle of the incident, actively cooperate with the supervision and inspection of regulatory authorities
- Communicate effectively with users, peers and management on information security related matters/audit/regulatory requirements/policies; Cooperate with relevant government departments to carry out various security and supervise related matters, and maintain harmonious communication and cooperation with relevant departments
- Be familiar with the process and related system of personal information and privacy security protection, and strengthen the personal information security protection management of Greater China – related companies according to the best practices in the industry
- Standardize the management of internet-related information release of related companies in Greater China, such as internet users publishing illegal information management and enterprise WeChat public account management, etc.
- Work closely with other teams such as the Global IT team and third-party security service providers to help the company achieve the security goals required for Greater China
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT Security, Information Technology, Information System with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in Information Security field.
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, ISO27001).
- Good command of English and fluent communication in German is preferred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in security-related project development and skills with ability to multitask in a cross-functional environment. Capability of managing cross function projects is expected.
- Strong knowledge of key issues regarding IT Security and Information Risk Management (Data Security, Endpoint Security, Security operations, Data Privacy, security development etc.)
- Proficient in TCP / IP protocol, familiar with Windows Linux Unix system;
- At least familiar with anti-virus IPS, firewall, vulnerability scanning and other security products such as any ones;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Self-motivated and Reliable team player who can work under pressure.