Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: Software Developer/Sr. Software Engineer
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world, with over 200 schools worldwide and over 80 schools in China.
As senior software engineer, you’ll play a major role in new module development, enhancements and subsequent support activities, working with a dynamic global team with project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts to enable cutting-edge English-training products and global business operation.
- Develop the brand new online products for COMPANY to deliver excellent education service to our customers around the world.
- Work on internal or external customer facing systems
- Design/develop/test/deploy new web applications running in a web farm or distributed environment.
- Maintain existing code-base, perform system migration and integration
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 5+years of industry experience with solid software design skills.
- 3+ years of project experience in n-tier and distributed applications.
- Solid knowledge on ER theory and database concepts. Have a good understanding on various database concepts in SQL Server and basic Data Warehouse concepts.
- Knowledge on SQL Server Integrating Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) or SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is a plus.
- Good at programming with T-SQL and experienced in SQL performance tuning.
- Have strong problem solving ability, is able to find creative solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Experience in large-scale web site development and customer relationship management system or related is required.
- Possess good communication skills in English and good technical documentation skills.
- Demonstrate the following abilities or characteristics: track record of high performance; passion for quality; technical excellence