Position: Senior Software engineer
Location: shanghai China
Industry Type: erp
Company: A global top erp company
- Performs maintenance and enhancement of new and/or existing software systems or product modules, on company supported platforms, such as UNIX, Windows, and NT.
- Performs analysis to define requirements for modifications including affected programs, expected behavior, related document changes, and test scenarios.
- Prepares program documentation of product components
- Establishes technical proficiency in design, implementation, and unit testing.
- Strives to increase application knowledge
- Follows company development standards
- Performs related duties as required
- Functions as member of project teams
- Under moderate supervision, performs professional software engineering functions outlined below.
- Moderately complex programming functions are performed independently.
- Prepares technical documentation, and performs unit and possibly integration testing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science
- Preferably 5 ~7 years work experience with developing in a 4GL i.e sql, Oracle Forms or Progress and/or C#/.NET/java language
- Experience working with source control tools i.e. Subversion or CVS
- Object Oriented Design & Analysis skills.
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good analytical and design skills.
- Thorough understanding of development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Ability to evaluate how business issues may impact overall project plans.
- Good research, analysis, and project planning skills.
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of company supported technologies, platforms and languages.
- Good communication skills are essential, due to the remote team structure.