Position: Android Engineer
Industry Type: saas/Clouding Software
Company: Global leader in Business Execution Software
The Senior mobile Engineer is an integral member of the engineering team responsible for developing innovative mobile solutions for Enterprise Collaboration. You are a highly motivated self-starter who is excited about technology and can collaborate with technical, creative and business teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of enterprise mobile applications for Android.
- Work with internal business teams and product management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Serve as core contributor owning full life cycle product development. Work to architect and re-factor code and design for optimal maintainability, extensibility and re-usability.
- At least 1 year experience developing apps in Android
- 3+ years software development experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and Android Framework/SDK
- Ability to understand and Parse XML, JSON and Serialized data
- Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Familiarity with fundamental web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Strong focus on quality and generating results
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
- Good time management and organization
- Excellent English written and oral communications
- Energetic and self-starting
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists