POSITION: Business Systems analyst
LOCATION: shanghai/Nanjing, China
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
The Business Analyst is the key liaison between a high profile client and the Company Technology Teams. This is a highly visible position, as the analyst elicits and drives requirements and initiatives at multiple levels of detail for a Company client(s). The analyst should have a strong attention to detail and is entrusted with accurately documenting requirements and acceptance criteria for a project.
- Interface with the client, client's IT and marketing vendors, and Company internal team members including Solution Mgr., Developers, Production Analyst, Campaign Manager, Quantitative Analyst, Program Manager and the global technical support team on solution delivery and new project development.
- Take primary ownership for the requirements from initial creation to change management, translation, documentation and communication of requirements to the corresponding internal delivery resources (developers and Campaign Managers primarily)
- Work with Loyalty system architect and project manager to define project scope, level of effort and timeline Perform analysis of new loyalty program design in a loyalty system, and ad-hoc analysis of new channels and interface of the loyalty program
- End to end involvement in Loyalty program design and technical realization process, this requires a thorough understanding of client's business goal, best business interest, key consideration and feasibility of technical realization by using Company's Loyalty product, including selection logic, clarify client's requirement and output requirements along with business goals that the client and Company will be measuring against.
- 3y+ experience with crm application/ Loyalty system implementation,
- Has good concept of database marketing, campaign management
- 2-3 y+ experience with writing detailed requirements specifications for technology solution delivery with a significant database component and application focus
- 3+ years' experience as a business requirements analyst with full lifecycle CRM application implementation
- BS or Master Degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology field
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment and rapidly master complex business logic and data structures
- Experience with client facing is a must; Excellent English communication is a must
- Exhibits intense curiosity, to dig beneath the superficial and identify facts
- Must have strong work ethic, willing to work OT when needed to meet urgent client deliverables