POSITION: Digital Producer
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Digital Media / Digital Design
COMPANY: A European digital media group
You will be a key asset of the growing digital department ,managing websites, mobile applications and interactive installations for the prestigious clients in various industries including luxury ,automotive, non-alcoholic beverage, wine & spirits…alongside developers ,web designers and art directors.
- Be the primary coordinator and communicator of our digitally based projects, working closely with account and creative departments, clients, and production partners.
- Define user experience and mechanisms of digital campaigns – user flows, wireframes, etc.
- User flows, wireframes, etc.
- Provide detailed planning, estimate and feasibility from creative departments ideas
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, and provide unique oversight and Perspective to help in maintaining a common goal while increasing the knowledge, communication and awareness of the team members and the client.
- Be an effective communicator and organizer (planning, estimate, mapping, daily team management)
- Strong technical background, to be able to get deep into production and to talk with developers on technical concepts
- Information architecture skills (Wireframes, site map, user flows, etc.)
- Basic front-end development knowledge (HTML/CSS)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in an IT company or a digital agency
- Speak and read Chinese and English
NICE TO HAVE
- Interactive installation / digital event experience
- Web Analytics experience
- Knowledge of Git/SVN for version control, bug tracking tools
- Software/server-side development experience (PHP or similar languages)