POSITION: Senior Software Engineer
LOCATION: Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Software development/ R&D
REPORT TO: Software Development Manager
COMPANY: Global asset management firm focusing on relative value strategies across a full range of financial markets.
We’re seeking a Senior Developer to assist our growing firm. This position is an individual contributor role in a development team with significant product ownership.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years software development experience. Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net Platform using C#/C++
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- 5+ years of experience with either pricing, valuation ,security master, risk management or back office operations
- Knowledge of product classes (Equity/Fx/Derivatives/Fixed Income/Swaps)
- 2+ years in any 1 of Industry standard tools (Advent Geneva, Advent GWI, Eze OMS, Paladyne, SAP Business Objects)
- English Proficiency is a must.
- Extensive experience in creating/supporting C#/C++ multithreaded applications (WCF SOA)
- Basic understanding of networking protocols(TCP/UDP/MQ)
- Experience in MVC 4.0 +, ORM Frameworks
- Experience in SQL Server (Views/Tables/Indexes/Stored Procedures)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns (OO/ Singleton/ Factory)
- Basic Knowledge of Agile Scrum.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred.