POSITION: Senior PL/SQL developer
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Senior database developer
COMPANY: A banking IT software
As a member of the development team based in Shanghai, you will be in charge to develop specific part of our solution.. Under the guidance of your manager, you are in charge of developing new solution including analysis, documentation and testing.
- Participate in technical analysis.
- Collaborate with colleagues and management to define architecture design and planning.
- Develop solution using Company standards and product.
- Build Testing and non regression scenarios.
- Fix and troubleshoot technical issues.
- 3-5 years experience in solution development – financial services and fund/portfolio accounting is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese – English language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with others, adhere to deadlines, flexible and adaptable.
- Scrum or similar methodology.
- Strong Oracle SQL/PLSQL knowledge (including debugging (trace/tkproof)).
- oracle forms 11G or similar L4G (oracle forms 11G is clearly a plus).
- Java Skills.
- Weblogic 10.3.6 (11g) and any other Oracle knowledge (like Bi Publisher, Oracle ADF) is a plus.