POSITION: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: BA/Pre-Sales/Consultant
COMPANY: A banking IT software
As a member of the Fund Accounting team, you are the main intermediary between the client and the development team based in Shanghai. Under the guidance of your manager, you are in charge of providing consultancy to new and existing clients. You train and support the clients, as well as providing functional assistance to the technical team during upgrades and other interventions. You participate in new requirement analysis.
- Client point of contact.
- Lead and manage internal and client meetings.
- Identify and manage resolution of product defects.
- Identification and/or replication of client identified product defects.
- Documentation of product defects and expected results.
- Participate in projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues and with industry subject matter experts.
- Primary contact for Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Review and analysis of Business Requirement Documents.
- Write Functional Requirement Documents.
- Participate in testing and approval process of developments.
- 1-3 years experience – financial services and fund/portfolio accounting is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Strong knowledge of the local funds industry and the accounting and valuation requirements
- Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese – English language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with others, adhere to deadlines, flexible and adaptable.
- Able to travel regionally and internationally whenever required.