Position: Financial Management Consulting Manager
Location: shanghai, China
job Type: Management Consulting
Company: Global business and IT consulting company
- Take leadership in conducting client communication and proposal writing during business developing phase.
- As stream in-charge, work independently or lead a small team of 2-3 to conduct client interviews, understand issues and analyze requirements.
- Develop solutions based by applying client and other consulting tools and methodologies with limit supervision.
- Lead workshop or presentation delivery.
- Act as on-site project manager as required.
- Prefer Finance/Accounting industry experience.
- Familiar with the financial management areas (such as finance process re-engineering/ improvement, planning and budgeting, activity-based costing, performance analysis, financial management packages design and implementation, etc.)
- Consulting experience with major international consulting firms or internal consulting experiences with major multi-national companies are preferred.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills to interface both internal parties and external client stakeholders.
- Strong ability to translate client requirements into deliverable design that address complex situations.
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- University degree or above.
- 7+years working experiences in Financial/Accounting Management, business organizational transformation & business process optimization.
- Excellent command in Japanese