Position: Database/data warehouse/ETL Developer
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Management Consultant
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency with a team of over 1,400 exceptionally talented people working throughout the United States, China and the UK.
Database Developers design and implement multi-terabyte operational marketing databases that integrate our client's data with demographic data for prospects and consumers. Our databases typically house a hundred million individuals and billions of transactions. You will be immersed in the development and maintenance of large-scale database/data warehouse solutions to meet client business objectives, and have an opportunity to work with a cross-disciplinary team across various divisions of Database Services.
- Building and maintaining sql scripts in Microsoft sql Server and Netezza
- Building and maintaining DTS packages
- Building and maintaining production SQL jobs
- Building and maintaining complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract
- Building and maintaining ETL scripts/workflows
- Building and maintaining data mart extraction processes
- Performing quality assurance and testing at the unit level
- Assisting in writing user and technical documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral English communication
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and applying database methodologies, techniques, and tools
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL programming, DTS, SSIS and other ETL tools preferred
- Experience designing and implementing large databases and data warehouses preferred
- Experience in database marketing a plus
- Experience with informatica a plus