Position: Lead Analyst
Location: Shanghai and Nanjing
Industry Type: Database Marketing
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency.
- Individual contributor role that uses broad technical and data analysis skills as well as business and industry knowledge to identify client needs for quantitative analysis.
- Determines relevant quantitative methods for solving client marketing issues
- Assists in presenting ideas and findings to future and existing clients
- Proactive and effective interaction with other internal groups throughout Company
- Shares knowledge with other member of the analytics team and takes project lead on a short-term basis
- Evaluates and improves internal tools and processes
Addresses and analyzes direct marketing programs using the following tools and techniques:
- Predictive statistical models.
- Customer profiling.
- Regression analysis.
- Data Analysis and mining.
- External data enhancement.
- Break-even analysis.
- Master’s degree in statistics, math, economics, or related quantitative field.
- 4+ years’ experience in quantitative/analytic arena, preferably in database marketing.
- Must have hands-on SAS experience. SQL experience is a plus.
- Must have experience building regression-based models and using other modeling techniques.
- Preferably, experience in digital media analytics (e.g. email, site analytics, search, display and mobile) and hands-on experience creating insights from cookie/visitor level digital data