Position: Pre-sales Consultant – ERP
Location: Guangzhou / Shanghai, China
Job Type: Pre-Sales
Company: A European public ERP software company
- Experience and ability to handle RFI and RFP queries. Must coordinate with various stakeholders to complete the RFI and RFP.
- Experience and ability to handle contractual/bidding documents.
- Can participate in deep solution discussion meetings with customers/prospect.
- Provide demo of the solutions.
- Handle most customer/prospect meetings without the assistance of other staff.
- Craft and sell solutions on the basis of uncovered business needs.
- Build deep relationships/engagement across levels and functions.
- Qualifying a sales opportunity.
- Access a customer’s/prospect’s business problem and recommend appropriate solutions.
- A minimum of five years working in the similar role
- Any graduate or post graduate in business or Enterprise software
- MBA is better
- Strong experience to talk with C-Levels.
- Fluent Spoken English
- Highly considered for candidates with Manufacturing background
- Ability to get in details, and solve problems
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Organizational leadership skills: aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team
- Strong Team work