POSITION: Radiology Application Analyst
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: System Analyst / HIS Application
REPORT TO: Director, Enterprise Application
COMPANY: The world class and largest foreign invested hospital in China
Develop and support of Radiology Information system with the focus of Radiology specific functionality as well as integration with Hospital Information System.
- Work with end user departments to collect requirement. This includes but not limited to Radiology, Nursing, Medical Staff…etc.
- Provide requirement to software designer/developer and act as liaison between clinical operation and software developer
- Understand the application software thoroughly in order to configure the software when needed
- Work with end user department to develop testing plan. Participate in software testing.
- Assist end user department or training department to develop training plan
- Perform trouble shooting tasks when user report issues and resolve problem when possible. Work with software provider to resolve complex issues when necessary.
- Provide go live support when necessary
- Review any system upgrade plan with department and hospital operations to ensure system is up to date. Plan upgrade activities across functions to ensure system integration is intact with all new software releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, major in health sciences or computer science or medical informatics preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years working with Radiology Information Systems and/or PACS.
- Software system implementation experience is a plus.
- Proficient in computer programs utilized which include but not limited to Windows, MS Office.
- Ability to work independently, attend to detail and communicate with people effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or Mac OmniPlan would be helpful.
- Must be able to read, write and understand both Chinese and English.
- Requires decision-making.
- Requires critical thinking and essential analytical skill.
- Perform job duties in a safe and efficient manner.