POSITION: Project Manager – HIS
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Project Management / HIS Application
REPORT TO: CIO & Enterprise Application Director
COMPANY: The world class and largest foreign invested hospital in China
The position is responsible for the management of IT system development and implementation with responsibility of directing project teams that may consist multi-disciplines.
- Develop project plans containing all tasks necessary to complete the projects. Determine the order and timing of each task.
- Monitor and manage the day to day project tasks and milestones to ensure the conflicts and issues are identified and resolved on a timely basis.
- Keep senior management or workgroup leaders abreast of project status and issues. Work with stakeholders or workgroup leaders to resolve obstacles.
- Manage vendor when needed. Responsibility includes but not limited to monitor vendor tasks and deliverables are performed on time with high quality.
- Work with various departments to identify project team members and resolve resource conflicts when necessary.
- Provide regular project status reports to stakeholders or workgroup leaders. Make presentation when needed.
- Provide go live support when needed.
- Develop production turn over documentation and staffing needs for involved departments before go live for smooth transition.
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in any system/software implementation process.
- Strong organizational skills is a must.
- Working experience in hospital/clinic is advantages.
- Must be keen in using software, including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently, attend to detail and communicate with people effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or Mac OmniPlan would be helpful.
- Must be able to read, write and understand both Chinese and English.
- Requires decision-making.
- Requires critical thinking and essential analytical skill.
- Perform job duties in a safe and efficient manner.