POSITION: Sales Content Analyst (Graphic Design)
JOB TYPE: Designer
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
- Response Center, Sales Content Analyst focuses on content related to the Response Center.
- This role will act as BSA for Response Center projects. This includes drafting and curating new content and then cataloging in the content repository following best practice guidelines.
- The Sales Content Analyst will also be responsible for assisting the Response Center team to respond to RFI/RFPs by finding the best content to respond to an incoming response in order to hit critical deadlines.
- Response Center, Sales Content Analyst will work closely with the Senior Analyst, VP, Director, RC and Sales enablement team and all supporting business functions
- Locate the best possible content to assist the pursuit team with RFI/RFP questions
- Curate sales content for use in company Sales pursuits
- Work with SMEs to identify, draft, and curate new content for company sales pursuits
- Special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years successful track record in database marketing, direct marketing, and/or crm industry supporting relevant sales pursuit activities or in a client facing role
- Highly motivated and ability to maintain positive attitude under pressure and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel skills
- Superb writing skills (righting wrongs is strongly encouraged but writing wrong is not.)
- Understanding of Response Center best practices and New business development processes
- Ideal candidate understands the proposal development process and methodologies
- Self-starter. Seeks to take on projects and additional activities, while ensuring core responsibilities are always met.