Position: SAP HCM Consultant (Manager)
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: In-House SAP Maintain & Support
Company: A modern industrial group based in Germany with operations throughout the world. In core business Chemicals are a global leader. The company now has a total of 18 companies and 15 production sites in the region with around 4,000 employees.
The HRIS Consultant (Manager) works as a regional representative execute global HR Information Management strategy in Greater China; provide SAP HCM technical support to Greater China Region and Korea. As an individual contributor, the HRIS Consultant is expected to assist Head of HR and Head of C&B to develop overall regional HRIS strategy, also direct impact on the annual budget of HRIS (including SAP HCM) in Greater China Region.
- Work as the key technical person, to support SAP HCM operation in Greater China Region and Korea (including all manufacture sites), provide first level support to all SAP HCM users.
- Conduct basic configuration SAP HCM, work as technical focal to work with BS-HI in German Headquarter or external consulting firm.
- Execute the global strategy/guideline in Greater China, support local legal entity to understand the global guideline and setting.
- Communicate and implement global system changes in the region; manage the local change request, collect and work out the solution together with global team and external consultants.
- Deliver training to SAP HCM user in Greater China and Korea.
- Execute regional organization management and authorization management with the authorization from corporate.
- Assist Head of HR and Head of C&B to develop overall regional HRIS strategy.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Solid SAP HCM knowledge, minimum 3 year in-house or consulting firm SAP HCM consultant experience
- Other HRIS experience will be a plus
TEAM AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Key position in Service Hub, coordinate the daily operation of Service Hub.
- Technology point of view, it’s an individual contributor;
- Work as the HRIS focal the position holder will get the support from other colleague of Service Hub and Payroll team in Shanghai.
- Involve the HRIS/SAP HCM related decision in Greater China Region.
- One of the decision makers on SAP HCM local (region) solution in Greater China Region and Korea.
- Direct impact on the annual budget of HRIS (including SAP HCM) in Greater China Region.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND NETWORKING
- Good communication and presentation skill, in both Mandarin and English(as technical expert in the region, deliver site user training in all sites in China and Hong Kong, could also support Taiwan and Korea)
- Cross-culture efficient communication
PROBLEM SOLVING AND INNOVATIVE THINKING
- Strong ability to analyze problems, and work out the proposal for solution
- Adapt the global HR IT solution to local
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 year HRIS or related experience, and 3 year SAP HCM technical related in-house or consulting firm experience
- Good command of spoken and written English (need communicate with German and Korean colleagues)
- Language skill on German or Korean will be a plus
- Strategic thinking