POSITION: Senior Database data warehouse ETL Developer
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
job TYPE: Senior ETL developer
COMPANY: A Customer Relationship marketing Agency
Our development team design and implement multi-terabyte operational marketing databases that integrate our client's data with demographic data for prospects and consumers.
Our databases typically house a hundred million individuals and billions of transactions. You will lead and perform the development and maintenance of large-scale database/data warehouse solutions to meet client business objectives, and have an opportunity to work with a cross-disciplinary team across various divisions of Database Services.
- Work closely with the business unit and solution leads to better understand the requirement and ensure delivery quality and timeline.
- Coach and lead engineer team, review their work where necessary.
- Build and maintain ETL/ELT programs (informatica, MS SSIS, Store Procedures, production job scheduling, etc.).
- Performing quality assurance and testing at the unit level.
- Write user and technical documentation.
- Good written and oral English communication.
- College diploma or above in Computer Science or related IT field.
- 5+ years of experience in ETL/database development, using ETL tools such as informatica, or Microsoft SSIS or SQL programming.
- Experience designing and implementing large databases / data warehouses preferred.
- Experience in data modeling and performance tuning on databases, queries, and ETL jobs is preferred.
- Experience in database marketing a plus.
- Experience with Informatica a plus.