POSITION: Senior Software Developer (Java)
JOB TYPE: Java Development
REPORT TO: XM Project Manager, Greater China
COMPANY: Global Top ERP Company
- To develop and maintain our products by implementing new functionalities, repairing faults or producing patches on request using company coding standards and company development processes.
- Implement new functions according to the use cases documentation written by BA.
- Investigate and repair reported product faults as assigned by Manager.
- Investigate and develop patches for reported product faults / enhancement requests as assigned by Manager.
- Carry out Unit Testing and incorporate it into the daily build.
- To ensure all changes are updated and documented in the appropriate source repository.
- In all cases, such tasks are to be completed as per agreed schedules, to a high quality, and conformant with prevailing development standards and practices.
- In carrying out all the above, the person filling the role shall always act in accordance with the company’s business strategy and Quality Policy, and in compliance with all corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and other requirements.
- 3-5+ years’ Java development experience
- 3-5+ years’ experience of developing software in Object-oriented languages, .good understanding of Service-oriented architecture.
- Educated to Bachelor degree (or higher) level or equivalent
- J2EE development (Preferred)
- Web development (Preferred)
- Cloud-based technologies, for example, AWS. (Preferred)
- Good time management & ability to work/complete to schedule.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written (Chinese and English).
- Self-motivated to achieve set targets.
- Demonstrate a systematic and logical approach to problem-solving and development work.
- Adaptable to changing technologies and development environments.