POSITION: Sr. Security Consultant
LOCATION: Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Information Security
COMPANY: A global software company focuses on agile development
- Liaison with the business/development/operation teams to develop security strategies and direction for business applications and infrastructure.
- Recommend security solutions, including hardware, software, architecture, and systems management.
- Coach development team, project manager and client about information security knowledge and policy.
- Perform threat, vulnerability, and risk assessments.
- In-depth understanding of information security principles, best practices and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a risk-based approach to securing applications and infrastructure based upon business needs.
- Strong hands-on experience in penetration testing. Strong understanding of different attacks including but not limited to cross-site scripting and SQL injection. Recommend compensating and mitigating controls. Experience with open source security tools and systems administration.
- At least 5 years of experience related IT, IT security, infrastructure and Security Architecture. Experience in designing, implementing and operating complex applications and infrastructures.
- Passionate about advocating security
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization and to client, with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share and coach.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Experience in mobile and cloud is a plus
- Excellent English skill