POSITION: Client Partner
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Sales/Business Development /Consultant
REPORT TO: Sales Manager
COMPANY: A global leader Talent and Career Management
The primary role of the Client Partner is to present Franklin Covey solutions to key decision makers and grow sales revenue. The Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including tools, work sessions and training components for our solutions.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom Franklin Covey content, products, and / or programs.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the Franklin Covey guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience in corporate sales, preferably in a professional services environment selling to Fortune 500 companies.
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential.
- At least 2-3 year training industry experience. Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.