POSITION: Technical Support Consultant
LOCATION: Guangzhou/Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Technical Support(Level 2)
COMPANY: A global top ERP solution provider
- Is assigned technical support incidents of higher severity levels related to core company products and multiple add-on products including Qxtend.
- To learn multiple company add-on products and start handling customer incidents reported in relation to the product
- Duplicates and analyses the reported issues on company internal environments
- Retrofits patches related to technical areas of company products, if required as part of a customer reported incident.
- Efficiently search company and Progress knowledgebase solutions for customer reported problems and formulates reusable solutions to new, unique issues, or enhances existing solutions following KCS methodologies.
- Requires equivalent of University Degree
- 2-6 years’ experience with DBA supporting (preferably company/Progress customers)
- Knowledge and experience with Database and Systems administration for any of the available RDBMS’s and Operating Systems available in the market. Experience supporting company products and related technologies preferred.
- Programming knowledge for troubleshooting is an advantage (C, C++, Unix, Progress, Oracle, SQL, Java, or XML).
- Demonstrated success in a customer service/support capacity.
- Industry certifications like OCP, RHCE etc. are an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and Chinese language skills, both spoken and written.
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to work in shift.