POSITION: Transition Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai/nanjing, China
JOB TYPE: Transition/PM
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
- This is a key role of the development, planning and execution of the Offshoring & outsourcing business objectives at company.
- Work closely with the US delivery team to define and finalize the integrated transition approach and plan.
- Act as the single point of contact and escalation for all transition related activities.
- Manage the transition and deliver within schedule and cost committed, and be accountable for the transition quality.
- Responsible for the offshore project team resource readiness with the support from functional teams.
- Communicate the transition schedule and status to both US and China GDC management team regularly.
- Set clear and realistic US team expectations for services transited to China GDC
- Initiate and maintain all support documentation associated with the transition.
- The knowledge and experience of transit outsourcing projects from host country to China GDC is a must.
- Strong Project management experience is a must especially in project planning, finance management, communication management, risk management domains etc.
- More than 8 years total working experience.
- More than 4 years in a Transition or Project Management role.
- Candidate should be proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project.
- PMP Certification is appreciated.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- Qualified individuals possess the company attributes of being smart, curious, having a sense of urgency, committed to vision, passionate, an achiever and fun/pleasant.