Position: Website Developer
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: In-House IT R&D Center Position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world
An exciting opportunity for .net developers at all levels. producing customer facing websites and back end. Our websites attract up to 500,000 visitors a month.
The role of this individual, will mainly be website development and working as part of a team within the IT systems team or as running a team of .net developers. You will also have the chance to use leading edge technologies and experiment with new ideas, such as mobile and tablet web development.
- Support the programming of our websites using c#.
- Help architect and build systems to enable non programmers to complete website related tasks.
- Produce ad-hoc reports using sql
- Update the exiting website with minor maintenance releases
- Program special lead generating projects from specifications written by business owners
- Good understanding of Database design, Schemas and normalization
- Good experience of writing SQL, SQL server 2005/2008 knowledge an advantage
- Good understanding of dynamic, n-tier web applications.
- At least 1 years relevant work experience. At least 5 years' experience for more senior positions (Although recent graduates with strong reference sites may also apply)
- Strong with your English communication skills. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.
In return you will receive an excellent local salary, based on your experience. Work in a multinational global environment with a leading European company in one of the most exciting cities in the world.