Position: technical support Engineer
Location: shanghai, China
Industry Type: In-House IT R&D Center Position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world
You will be the member of global support and maintenance team to deliver support service to Education First e-learning and online experience for young learners and teens as well as internal systems. Your role will mainly focus on the technical and operational support execution. Your goal is to ensure that Education First systems are working well and deliver the best user experience.
- Have deep understanding of system/product business requirement, logic and design.
- Take responsibility to provide L2 support to Education First IT systems and kids & Teens online products
- Be responsible for supporting rolling out of online products across the company, chiefly in China, Russia and Indonesia. Collect and identify requests, give specifications, work with develop team closely.
- Be responsible for executing the efficient process to support products, co-working with regional administrators for troubleshooting and feature requests, helping in-house development team to improve product quality and performance.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science related.
- Min 3 Years of experience in the B/S web product support.
- Experience of system support, Level 2 support is a must.
- Demonstrated skills of handling system problems.
- Technical knowledge in ITIL and .net programming is preferred.
- Excellent analyzing and problem solving skills.
- English to near-native level.
Preferred, but not required