Position: Website Developer (C# .net SQL)
Location: Shanghai/beijing, China
Job Type: In-House IT R&D Center Position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world
The role of this individual, will mainly be coding and working as part of a team within Online Marketing and the IT systems team or as running a team of .net developers based in Shanghai, China. You will also have the chance to use leading edge technologies and experiment with new ideas, such as mobile and tablet web development.
- Good understanding of Database design, Schemas and normalization
- Good experience of writing SQL, sql server 2005/2008 knowledge an advantage
- Good understanding of dynamic, n-tier web applications.
- At least 1 years relevant work experience. At least 5 years experience for more senior position.
- Creative, lively, dynamic and intelligent, educated with a degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- An ideas person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
- Strong with your English communication skills. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.
- Good at multi-tasking, being able to handle more than one task at a time and work under pressure.
- Support the programming of our English First websites using c#.
- Help architect and build systems to enable non-programmers to complete website related task. Help build systems that streamline to companies workflow.
- Produce ad-hoc reports using SQL
- Update the exiting website with minor maintenance releases
- Programmer special lead generating projects from specifications written by business owners