Position: Lead Marketing Campaign Analyst
Location: Nanjing, China
Industry Type: Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency
- Independently execute the entire campaign process, from instruction receipt to file production, with zero defects on a continuing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution.
- Coordinate campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status.
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of CRM system, including in-depth analysis of the data model and database.
- Ability to interpret business requirement to database language, identify correct data models, customer segmentation.
- Work with other functional teams to ensure the CRM campaigns running accurately. Set up and lead the end-to-end campaign process.
- Manage and lead Campaign Analysts, provide hands-on technical guidance for a team of 3-5 Campaign Analysts.
- Qualified individuals possess the Company attributes of being smart, curious, having a sense of urgency, committed to vision, passionate, an achiever and fun/pleasant.
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferably in Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 4 years working experience in CRM analysis or CRM agency.
- Experience in 3rd party agency is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of database architectures and data schema.
- SQL skills – be able to write queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining to multiple tables.
- Willing to work under pressure.