Position: IT Operation & infrastructure
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: In-House IT
Company: The global leader in the High-end bathroom
This specific job is primarily related to rollout and support of IT infrastructure, telecommunication, and other key IT services in
Asia Pacific regions. The candidate must have excellent English Language skills and should have a minimum of 5 years on IT infrastructure, telecommunication development or implementation experience. The candidate must be open to travel and provide 24×7 supports during on-call period.
- Lead and drive major projects crossing APAC, assist CIT corporate to implement global roll out project. Control the projects in schedule, budget and meet the expectation agreed with business team.
- Work with business leader to identify business requirement, prepare and propose effective IT solutions and services to THE COMPANY
business. Initiate and lead IT implementation to meet business requirements.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with internal business customers and external resources through daily incident and project support.
- Develop and monitor policies, procedures, and standards documents to increase business effectiveness solve problems and create new opportunities to assist in achievement of business goals.
- Prepare technical specifications, test criteria, process of services, project control and management reporting following global IT infrastructure standards and policies
- Work as key member of APAC operations & infrastructure team; Follow
THE COMPANY Best Practice methodologies (ITIL) to provide standard IT service to end user within SLA. Provide incident support and on-call 24×7 support of infrastructure system.
- Investigate, study new technologies and provide technical recommendations and solutions to CIT APAC management team. Give support and training to business users and junior associates.
- Follow & enforce global IT infrastructure standards and security policies. Establish and review capacity, utilization and other performance measures of production Infrastructure system according to TS metrics.
- Surprise local IT in remote sites and enforce compliance of THE COMPANY global IT standards and policies.
- Assist with capital and expanse finical planning in related functional field and manage actual usage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years supporting experience in IT department of Multinational Corporation. Good understanding of ITIL process and can provide support to business users within SLA.
- 2+ years project management experience focused on IT infrastructure, can work with virtual team crossing different locations to manage overall process and deliver success result. PMP certified is a plus.
- Solid knowledge in design and management of Microsoft AD, Windows Server, SAN Storage, Exchange 2010, Lync. Knowledge on SharePoint deployment and daily management is a plus.
- Good understanding IT automation in daily data center management. Familiar with one script or programming language (e.g. PowerShell, c#, VB, etc.)
- Excellent communication and coordination skill with support business users. Able to design/explain/provide IT solutions to meet with business's demand.
- Good spoken and written ability in English and mandarin is a must.