POSITION: Technical Trainer
LOCATION: shanghai China
JOB TYPE: Technical Trainer/Software Development
COMPANY: The industry-leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions.
Our client is a newly public company that is rapidly growing so the right candidate will also be able to develop and scale with the Company. COMPANY offers a dynamic growth opportunity along with the tools, resources and leadership to achieve your goals and accelerate your career growth. We are seeking a Sr. Technical Trainer to join our growing team. If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity is for you.
- Provide class and remote based courses on programming with COMPANY APIs
- Instruct developers on IDE based development on COMPANY best practices
- Provide thought leadership around development and management of knowledge and expertise.
- Design and develop user-centric, solution-focused classroom, web-based, and self-paced training products to be delivered via education community
- Design and develop real-world labs for end-user, developers, and system administrators
- Create, edit, and maintain e-learning content
- Deliver classroom and online training to customers, partners, and employees
- Design, develop and deliver role-based training adapted from existing courseware to fit the specifics of customer implementations and business processes within short project timelines
- Work closely with client services and engineering organization to assure accuracy, completeness, and relevancy of content
- Help develop and implement programs for knowledge management and enablement such as designing and implementing a global certification program
- Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented programming frameworks (any of these: java, C++, C#, J2EE)
- Experience with Eclipse or similar IDE
- 5-7 years developing end-user and train-the-trainer materials using both classroom, web and other forms of delivery for audiences of varying business and technical expertise.
- Preferably some experience with designing and implementing a certification program for developers.
- 5-7 years' experience instructing audiences of varying technical levels
- Experience with eCommerce
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and web conferencing tools
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to learn products quickly
- Knowledge of adult learning and instructional design principles
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% (we anticipate drop in this as we develop and roll out online training products)
- Customer-focused team player with strong interpersonal skills