POSITION: account manager
LOCATION: shenzhen, China
JOB TYPE: account manager / HR Consulting / Management Consulting
COMPANY: Global leading human resource consultancy.
A key focus for this position is acquiring new accounts and further developing the base of business with current customers. The Account Manager uncovers and responds to client demand recommending client-focused solutions configured from COMPANY's leadership development and selection solutions.
- Provide talent management product expertise and solution advice to clients and prospects.
- Primarily manage business development by telephone.
- Analyze portfolio and develop plan to prioritize activity to maximize revenue for the assignment and create value for customers. Include a client retention strategy.
- Create and implement a prospecting plan.
- Build effective individual relationships with multiple HR functions and levels within accounts.
- Acquire and leverage account and industry knowledge to uncover opportunities.
- Develop sales strategy and client response. Interface with delivery or solution group consultants when required to configure best client-focused solution. Conduct presentation or product demo (majority by telephone or via web) and develop discussion paper or proposal.
- Develop and execute negotiating strategy and secure contract with client.
- Assist client with scheduling certification and ordering of materials and/or transition project to delivery consultant. Partner with delivery resources to ensure customer satisfaction on all projects.
- Sustain and enhance client relationships promoting a high level of client satisfaction.
- Identify key contacts to target through marketing initiatives and drive attendance or participation.
- Prioritize follow-up and development of inquiries and leads provided by marketing.
- Gather and share competitive intelligence with team and COMPANY.
- Limited travel.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in sales in conceptual business solutions.
- Motivation for telephone sales and customer service.
- Business acumen.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and learn quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish work.
- Strong internal and external client service orientation.
- Understanding of training and human resources.