Position: Agency Sales Director
Location: Shanghai or Beijing, China
Industry Type: digital Media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global Sales Team is responsible for the company's advertising sales and monetisation of COMPANY's global mobile advertising network.
You will drive China sales activities with agencies by creating effective mobile advertising solutions that meet their needs. Through this, you will consistently exceed overall monetization and quarterly revenue goals for company's mobile advertising marketplace.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with leading high traffic app stores, aggregators, media owners, social networks, game developers and help them monetize their mobile traffic through the company
- Identify new and existing app developers looking to build more traffic and drive app downloads regionally and globally, and help them achieve this through the company's advertising platform
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of app developers in China
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new app developer focused programs and products
- Represent the company at key app developer events, conferences and programs to evangelize best practices and benefits of working with the company
- Education: BA/BSc required
- 8+ years of digital media/agency sales experience.
- Deep network of director+ relationships with agencies (manager) and CxO level executives with agencies.
- Significant and extensive work experience in media and advertising, with a preferred mix of online and mobile sectors, combined with advertising networks.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Proven track record in developing and executing strategic sales plans through strong client relationships, resulting in consistently exceeding goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Experienced working across China; English proficiency preferred but not required.