Position: Head of Direct sales – National China
Location: shanghai or Beijing, China
Industry Type: digital media Houses/Digital Media Agencies/Dotcom companies
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global sales Team is responsible for the company's advertising sales and monetization of company's global mobile advertising network. As Head of Direct Sales- national China, you will drive China entire direct client sales activities by creating effective mobile advertising solutions that meet their needs. Through this, you will consistently exceed overall monetization and quarterly revenue goals for company's mobile advertising marketplace.
- Manage direct sales team and work with agency sales team to exceed business goals.
- Contribute to the development of the regional sales plan, in conjunction with executive teams.
- Identify and close new advertiser relationships, critical to the company's growth.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising partners.
- Manage activities of dedicated local support managers to provide world-class customer support.
- Create China revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the executive team.
- Drive awareness of mobile advertising within the advertising community in China.
- Experience: 10+ Years.
- Education: BA/BSc required
- Deep network with C-level and decision makers with advertisers across China.
- Significant and extensive work experience in media and advertising, with a preferred mix of online and mobile sectors, combined with advertising networks.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Proven track record in managing the development and execution of strategic sales plans through strong client relationships, resulting in consistently exceeding goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- English preferred but not required.