Position: Business Development Manager- Channel Partnerships
Location: beijing, China
Industry Type: digital media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Business Development team creates partnerships with global and regional publishers and application developers. The Business Development team is customer facing, working with media owners, social networks, game developers and other publishers operating on mobile platforms. In a rapidly growing market, the Business Development team combines exceptional strategic sales and negotiation skills, with an understanding of industry trends, market analysis and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and converting these into revenue.
You will be responsible for identifying and closing deals with key channels, aggregators and app stores in China. You will use your existing relationships in the region and in the app developer eco-system to structure and close high impact partnerships that contribute advertising inventory as well advertising dollars to our network in China and globally. You will work collaboratively with marketing, BD, sales, research and other teams to ensure that China achieves its revenue targets.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with leading high traffic app stores, aggregators, media owners, social networks, game developers and help them monetize their mobile traffic through the company
- Identify new and existing app developers looking to build more traffic and drive app downloads regionally and globally, and help them achieve this through the company's advertising platform
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of app developers in China
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new app developer focused programs and products
- Represent the company at key app developer events, conferences and programs to evangelize best practices and benefits of working with the company
- Experience: 6-8 years
- Education: BA/BSc required; MBA required
- Unbridled passion for working in a venture-backed startup
- Well networked with the app developer community in China and experienced in working closely with app developers
- High level of proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Proven success in sales or business development functions in media and digital advertising
- Logical thinker, able to work across technical, contractual and financial disciplines
- Exceptional analytical and negotiation skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build the company's position in the industry
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail
- Willing to travel internationally