Position: Head of BD
Location: Beijing, China
Report Line: Head of Business Development APAC
Industry Type: Digital Media/mobile AD Platform
The Global Business Development team is responsible for the company's partnerships with its global and regional Publishers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. As Head of Business Development, China you will drive regional partnerships with key publishers, developer ecosystem and telecoms providers. Through this, you will work closely with our Global sales Team to ensure that you consistently exceed overall monetization and quarterly revenue goals for the company's mobile advertising marketplace. You will be a key member of the company's management team in China, actively shaping the business with your industry expertise and leadership, deep network of relationships and passion for identifying, structuring and managing complex commercial relationships with publishers across China.
- Identify and execute key relationships with media companies, mobile app developers, mobile operators and other strategic partners.
- Collaborate with Global Sales Team to identify key partnerships and manage their acquisition through a robust sales pipeline process.
- Manage publisher relationships to quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Manage activities of dedicated local account managers to provide world-class customer support.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new partnership opportunities, aligned with partner, advertiser and company objectives.
- Contribute to the development of the regional sales plan, in conjunction with executive teams
- Participate in China revenue forecasting process, in conjunction with the executive team.
- Be an advocate for partner requirements internally, working with product management teams to identify competitive advantages that can be delivered through product development.
- Drive awareness of mobile advertising within the publisher, developer and mobile operator community in China.
- Deep network of relationships with key publishers and mobile operators in China
- Significant and extensive work experience in online and digital media with a preferred mix of online and mobile sectors.
- Proven track record of execution in strategic sales and business development
- Exceptional negotiator.
- Recognized thought leader in managing a high-performance network of commercial partnerships across multiple geographies.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information.
Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
The Head of Business Development, China report to the Head of Business Development APAC. This is a very unique job opportunity as this individual will have the opportunity to help build the China BD team at the company combined with the excellent growth prospects for the mobile advertising market