Position: Creative Director
Location: shanghai or beijing, China
Industry Type: digital media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
As a member of company's Global Creative Team, the Creative Director Concepts and designs rich, interactive ads for Smartphones and tablets, taking direction from and collaborating with the Global Creative Director. Must be proficient in English, both oral and written. The ideal candidate must be able to create compelling mockups and clean design layouts, while keeping the mobile user experience top of mind.
- Concept quickly, in broad strokes, before getting too focused on detail
- Create mockups and wireframes, and translate them into final design
- Deliver a range of concepts and designs for each project
- Own the user experience while balancing creativity with effectiveness
- Present concepts and design for both internal and client reviews
- Understand how development impacts design and file preparation
- Produce clean, layered files with pixel-perfect alignment
- Use Sprout to import assets and build interactive HTML5 creative
- Work on multiple projects and deliver creative in a timely manner
- Manager in-house creative support team and external vendors.
- 8+ years of design experience in a digital environment.
- expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge specific to interaction design as it relates to online advertising.
- Strong background in Flash animation techniques.
- Smartphone and tablet enthusiast.
- Desire to build engaging mobile experiences with Sprout, proprietary development software.
- Creative thinker that works independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- Clean, crisp, and clever portfolio that demonstrates innovative work for top-tier brands.
- Agency experience preferred, mobile experience a plus.
- High-energy and passionate self-starter who's extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- English preferred but not mandatory.