POSITION: Apps Dev Programmer Analyst (Web)
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
COMPANY: The global leading financial service group
- Communicate with clients on requirement and design; deliver creative and innovative projects with good quality and productivity.
- Develop all areas of java based web application programming, designing and coding, testing and troubleshooting, supporting.
- Develop cool B/S application, has the sense of good look and feel.
- Conduct code review
- Help and guide junior team members.
- Help TL to manage development lifecycle including development process, program progress, software quality, program release and application supporting.
- Understand reference data using in the global financial market.
- Work together with global team
- At least bachelor degree.
- Major in computer science related
- With Financial knowledge or background is a good plus.
- No less than 3 years j2ee development experience.
- Be skilled at web development; be familiar with Spring MVC, JSP/Servlet, JS, CSS and so on.
- Be skilled in at least one framework such as JQUERY, DOJO, GWT, etc (JQUERY preferred).
- Be familiar with Weblogic and other application servers.
- Be skilled at web service development on Weblogic, including SOAP/XML over HTTP and Restful.
- Experience in designing and architecture, be familiar with design pattern.
- Experience in Core Java and j2ee technologies such as EJB 2.0+, JMS and so on.
- Be familiar with XML and related technology.
- Experience in document generation via Java and open source libraries, such as iText (PDF), Apache POI (Word, Excel), etc.
- Large Document/File Upload handling via Java web apps
- Be skilled at unix shell and command
- Be familiar with build script languages, like ant, maven.
- Has experience in working in the finance industry is a good plus.
- Experience on Struts /JMS / JMX is a good plus.
- Has experience on performance tuning and multi-threading is a good plus.
- Has experience on C#/.NET development is a good plus.
- Experience on Autosys is a good plus.
- Has experience on BPM is a plus
- Has experience in non-sql DB like mongo/hadoop is a plus.
- Has experience on Document/Imaging Databases such as Documentum is a plus.