POSITION: GSM .Net Specialist
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
COMPANY: The global leading financial service group
We are looking for a strong .Net specialist who has outstanding knowledge and experience in .NET and database architect and development. Candidate will work along with global team to build a sales, risk management and pricing application.
- Design application architecture standards that can be applied to multiple applications.
- Provide architectural analysis and system design reviews.
- Write code for application frameworks.
- Refactor code in active code bases.
- Educate developers on development principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code, event driven etc.
- Create and support coding standards.
- Help developers troubleshoot complex or difficult issues and defects.
- Troubleshoot problems with and enhance application architecture, performance, stability, or fault tolerance.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience as a senior level engineer or architect.
- Proficiency and fluency in C# and the.NET Framework.
- Experience in the following technologies: WPF, WCF and restful services.
- Experience with SQL Server 2010 and higher T-SQL.
- Be familiar with common design patterns.
- Nice to have database performance tuning experience.
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- Be a highly motivated, self-starting individual willing to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong responsibility and flexibility under work pressure.