POSITION: Apps Dev Programmer Analyst (BPM)
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Software R&D/JAVA/BPM
COMPANY: The global leading financial service group
- Communicate with clients on requirement and design; deliver creative and innovative projects with good quality and productivity.
- Develop all areas of BPM programming, designing and coding, testing and troubleshooting, supporting.
- Provides strong technical solution and comprehensive system design and proposal to global team.
- Conduct code review.
- Help and guide junior team members.
- Help TL to manage development lifecycle including development process, program progress, software quality, program release and application supporting.
- Understand reference data using in the global financial market.
- Work together with global team
- At least bachelor degree.
- Major in computer science related
- With Financial knowledge or background is a good plus.
- No less than 3 years J2EE and BPM development experience.
- Must have experience and be familiar with IBM BPM tools, preferably IBM Business Process Manager – Experience with Rational / Integration Designer tooling.
- Experience in designing and architecture, be familiar with design pattern.
- Be familiar with SQL, SP, JDBC with solid DB knowledge, Oracle is preferred.
- Be skilled at Core Java and J2EE technologies such as JMS, JMX, web service, XML and so on.
- Rich experience on performance tuning and multi-threading.
- Be skilled at Unix shell and command
- Be familiar with build script languages, like ant, maven.
- Good communication skills and English skills
- Good team player, strong responsibility, work under high pressure, result oriented.
- Has experience in working in the finance industry is a good plus.
- Experience designing and developing advanced integration services to utilize SCA orchestration components in conjunction with BPMN/BPD/BPEL flows is a good plus.
- Experience on other BPM tools like jboss/weblogic is a good plus.
- Has experience on web development is a good plus.
- Experience on Autosys is a good plus.