POSITION: Senior Software Testing Engineer
JOB TYPE: Apps Dev Programmer Analyst
COMPANY: The global leading financial service group
- Working with project management, BA and development teams to develop a strong understanding of project and testing objectives, ensure release with good quality.
- Design and create test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Building new or reuse existing tools to execute test cases and validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing
- Build new system/data monitoring tool to make sure the health of application in production
- Participate the troubleshooting to drive root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track issues
- Support production deployment and perform validation testing
- Understand reference data using in the global financial market.
- Understand leading edge account processing in leading financial company
- Work together with global team
- At least bachelor degree.
- Major in computer science related
- With Financial knowledge or background is a good plus.
- At least 3 years in IT industry
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
- Passion to learn business flows
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written in English
- Good development skills in common languages like Java, C#, Python
- Database skills, mainly in Oracle
- Knowledge of automation testing tools, experience in QTP, Selenium etc.
- Be able to do Black-box testing as well as White-box testing.
- Be skilled at Unix/Linux shell script and command.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Experience on coaching junior team members.
- Has experience in working in the finance industry is a good plus.
- Has testing experience on c#/.NET development is a good plus.
- Experience on Autosys is a good plus.
- Has testing experience on BPM is a plus