POSITION: Big Data Engineer/Consultant
LOCATION: Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Big Data Developer
COMPANY: A global IT consultancy
- Lead a team to support the technology planning, analysis and evaluation efforts for Big data related technical projects to build advanced and innovational technical capabilities.
- Work closely with product planning and business stakeholders to help define the technical strategy to best meet internal & external customers’ needs .Close collaboration with business owners to transform high-level specifications into best-of-breed applications.
- Organize Charter activities; provide specification documentation for technologies ready project plans and other associated project documentation.
- Participate in architecture design, provide technical guidance, and provide suggestions on optimal ways to deploy related technologies.
- Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of Hadoop Platform framework and related components, do reasonable selection and design according to business need, projects experience in deploying, optimizing and secondary development.
- Understand NoSQL database, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, ect.
- Knowledge and experience in database modeling, database management, database warehouse, capability in designing sustainable, scalable, high quality and data-oriented solution
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Over 5 years work experience include at least 2 years’ experience in Big Data projects
- Business travel base on project need