POSITION: Manager of Process & Performance Management (SAP SCM)
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: SAP Consulting, SCM Consulting, BPM
REPORT TO: Head of supply chain management Asia
COMPANY: A modern industrial group based in Germany with operations throughout the world
The Process & Performance Management manager in Asia is to support strategic process optimization in the supply chain organization in BU and represent Asian needs in global KPI definition and assist in performance evaluation afterwards. This function is also to support various projects, including PROVE/oneERP process rollout in Asia, logistic optimization, supplier management, etc.
- Analyze and optimize internal and cross-organizational supply chain processes
- Support in PROVE/OneERP process rollout in Asia by representing IM-AP needs in the Asian round tables
- Support KPI definition and implementation in Asia
- Ensure IT tools support process implementation
- Coordinate complaint management process in Asia
- Define logistic optimization potentials and lead or support in such projects
- A bachelor degree in business/supply chain management or logistics, a chemical background or working experiences in a chemical company
- 3-year experience in supply chain, logistics, production planning, purchasing, customer services is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to cope with multi-tasks and to prioritize and organize tasks
- Position requires good SAP knowledge and skills, experience in SAP implementation, esp. for modules MM (material management), PP (Production)-PI (Production-Process) and SD (sales and distribution), would be a plus
- Experience in using BPM (business process management) tools (ARIS architecture of Integrated Information Systems, etc.) is preferred
- Good analytical skills, SixSigma knowledge would be a plus
- Computer skills (MS Office, Notes)
TEAM AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
- Need to work with all functions within BU-IM, procurement, IT-applications, etc.
- Externally may need to contact logistic service providers
- Strong team-player skills which include working in cross-functional international teams through different time zones and accomplishing team work result progress without formal supervisor role.