POSITION: BPM Specialist
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
REPORT TO: Project Leader
COMPANY: The global leading financial service group
- Responsible for business requirement communication, analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of system components and system integration.
- Provide level 2/3 production support as required.
- The main interfaces will be with the global BPM development and implementation team, client on-board teams as well as with other technical teams in other locations, mainly New York, NJ, Toronto, India and China.
- Communicate with clients to analyze client requirements.
- Minimum 8+ years of development experience as an Application Developer.
- Strong knowledge of OOP & SLDC.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms & Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge/experience with databases and data modeling
- Strong knowledge/experience of web services.
- Solid proven Hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE/DOJO framework on Unix/Windows environment.
- Solid relational database experience with good command of SQL, PL/SQL and JDBC with Oracle database.
- Hands on solid experience with debugging, profiling tools, performance testing and troubleshooting.
- Must be aware of industry best practices for BPM implementation
- Performed unit, integration and System testing of BPM solutions.
- Strong experience with BPM tools, preferably IBM Business Process Manager
- Experience with Rational / Integration Designer tooling
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and developing Advanced integration services to utilize SCA orchestration components in conjunction with BPMN/BPD/BPEL flows.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions using IBM Integration Developer (IID).