POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Project Manager
The Project Manager plays a key role in the planning, implementation and management of projects with clients in Greater China region.
- Assessment of premises set-up prior to the deployment of the solution, including store layout, network infrastructure, key areas for analysis.
- Coordination of on-site installation for new projects, including communication with local suppliers and partners
- Monitoring of devices installed in the clients’ premises through the back-end and third-parties back-end (Aruba, Cisco-Meraki, etc). Identification of problems and coordination with local partners and technical team based in Europe
- Liaison with technical team in Europe on regard of system and network administration and maintenance
- Identification and negotiation with local partners suppliers (hardware, network, installation)
- Assistance in development of customized solutions, integration with third parties and software development for the local market
- Design and implementation of SOP for new projects
- At least 5 years working experience, preferably in international companies
- Solid experience in Wi-Fi and network topologies, design, configuration, testing and diagnosis
- Linux/Unix knowledge a plus
- Engineering degree preferred
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Team worker, pro-active, problem-solver
- Availability to travel within Greater China Region and overseas
- Project management skills.
WHAT THIS OPPORTUNITY OFFERS:
- You can develop your career in a fast-growing company in one of the most innovate industries nowadays, developing projects related to Business Intelligence, O2O and Omnichannel solutions in retail spaces. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in exciting projects with well-known brands and retailers.
- You can get 2 weeks initial training in the European headquarters and permanent formation, including the possibility to develop further studies financed by the company.