POSITION: Customer Support Analyst
LOCATION: shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Technical Support/Technical Analyst/Customer Support
REPORT TO: Customer Support Manager
COMPANY: Top erp/SCM firm, a leading provider of innovative supply chain management worldwide
This company is a leader in global supply chain management, offering a broad portfolio of integrated planning and execution solutions and services to help firms manage the entire supply chain — from raw materials to finished products and into customers' hands — through any channel. The Global Support Services is a global organization with US Support Center in Scottsdale and Dallas, as well as International Support Centres in India, UK, Australia, Tokyo, Singapore and shanghai etc.
As a member of our Global Support Services, you will provide functional and technical support to our valued customers. Work involves application support on problem solving, system analysis, debugging, patching etc. The candidate will analyze problems, log all communication concerning issues, troubleshoot the issues at hand, and maintain high level of customer satisfaction. As a senior technical analyst, you will also help co-workers on technical issues. At times you may need to provide education to internal or external audience. You will also work with other departments and support centers globally such as Product Development, Consulting and cloud Services providing advice and assistance on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a support technical lead, you will utilize technical skills and product expertise to resolve customer product issues.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by providing high quality services.
- Team work and internal support when needed.
- Successfully understand customer issues, conducting any necessary technical research (performance tuning, database queries, traces, debug, code review, etc.).
- Act as product technical liaison between support and development teams.
Applicants possess technical background is mandatory. Below are required skills and abilities.
- 1 year experience on at least one of the following development tools: JAVA, C, ActiveX, C#, Groovey, Microsoft .net, SQL, Perl.
- Proven experiences on debugging technical issues related to OS, memory, Java and have patching experience.
- Fluent English and Korean skills, especially on listening and speaking.
- Familiar with Oracle database and SQL.1-2 years' experience on Oracle database is preferred.
- Applicant possessing previous experience in Supply Chain Management Systems is preferred.
- Strong logic, reasoning, and mathematical ability.
- Should be a quick learner who can learn on the job.
- Exceptional communication skills: ability to accurately and precisely communicate instructions, steps, seek information from clients and empathize both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently with general guidance management.
- Ability to manage challenging customer interactions.