Senior Database Data Warehouse ETL Developer
JOB TYPE: ETL Developer
COMPANY: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency
The development team design and implement multi-terabyte operational marketing databases that integrate the client’s data with demographic data for prospects and consumers.
The databases typically house a hundred million individuals and billions of transactions.
This role will lead and perform the development and maintenance of large-scale database/data warehouse solutions to meet client business objectives, and have an opportunity to work with a cross-disciplinary team across various divisions of Database Services.
- Work closely with the business unit and solution leads to better understand the requirement and ensure delivery quality and timeline
- Coach and lead engineer team, review their work where necessary
- Build and maintain ETL/ELT programs(Informatica, MS SSIS, Store Procedures, production job scheduling, etc.) · Performing quality assurance and testing at the unit level · Write user and technical documentation
- Good written and oral English communication
- College diploma or above in Computer Science or related IT field
- 5+ years of experience in ETL/database development, using ETL tools such as Informatica, or Microsoft SSIS or SQL programming
- Experience designing and implementing large databases / data warehouses preferred
- Experience in data modeling and performance tuning on databases, queries, and ETL jobs is preferred
- Experience in database marketing a plus · Experience with Informatica a plus