POSITION: Head of E-Commerce
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: E-Commerce Operation/Management
COMPANY: European Apparel Company.
Responsible for the company’s e-commerce business in China. Grow sales while maintaining high profit margin, and continuously look for new business opportunities.
- Formulate and execute the e-commerce strategy. Grow sales revenue and manage online retail P&L.
- Lead and control the daily operation of the official website, Tmall store and other future new online channels.
- Build natural and paid traffic on all online channels by developing online marketing plan, online advertising and customer understanding.
- Build strong partnership and strategic collaboration with vending companies (ecommerce delegation, marketing, CRM, hosting, warehousing, delivery, etc.)
- Lead and drive strong integration between e-commerce and brand digital communication to maximize the synergy of online spending
- Keep improving the user experience by constantly improving store design and navigation, as well as optimizing merchandising
- Work with related colleagues and suppliers to optimize stock and warehouse management as well as delivery costs
Understand retail Ecommerce market status, major players and suppliers to develop the new competitive workforce.
- Proven track record of e-Commence business management in China (fashion retail experience preferred).
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team including sales & marketing, supply chain/logistics and IT.
- Experience in e-commerce business and be able to define and make decision on key strategies such as product strategy, pricing, order fulfillment, vendor selection, etc.
- Previous project management experience including scope of project, define timeline and meeting milestone, is a plus.
- Strong leadership, shows passion and drive.
- Strong ability to make sound judgment and decisions and lead a diverse group of people.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Mature, assertive, persistent, independent, initiative and have an international perspective.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and a good team-player.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.